Last updated: 10/07/2014
This section sets out our rules
Looks Good comprises interactive features and areas that allow users to create, post, transmit and/or store content ("Services"), including but not limited to photos, videos, text, graphics, items or other materials (collectively, "User Content"). You understand that your User Content may be viewable by others (Users).
All materials and associated intellectual property rights contained on or within the Services, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, code, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials (collectively, "Looks Good Content"), as well as their selection and arrangement, are owned by us. You are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, non-sub-licensable license to access and use the Services and Looks Good Content for the purposes set out in these Terms.
To allow us to continue providing and improving our Services, it helps if a few malicious users do not ruin the fun for everyone else. When using Looks Good please use common sense by sending images of your outfits you wish rated, and don’t send images that others would not want to receive. Sending of pornographic or otherwise illicit images or content is strictly prohibited. You further agree not to: (This and the 9 principles below are the "Rules"):
1) use any scraping, data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods;
2) access the Looks Good API with an unauthorized or third-party client;
3) not transmit any User content which is misleading, defamatory, obscene or infringes the rights and freedoms of others;
4) attempt to indicate in any manner that you have a relationship with us or that we have endorsed you or any products or services without our express written consent to do so;
5) engage in any harassing, intimidating, predatory or stalking conduct;
6) impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
7) violate the publicity, privacy or data protection rights of others, including by taking pictures of another individual without receiving that individual’s consent;
8) buy, sell, rent, lease, or otherwise offer in exchange for any compensation, access to your Looks Good application;
9) develop any third-party applications that interact with User Content or the Services without our prior written consent.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your User Content and that Looks Good is not responsible or liable for any User Content. In the application you have an option of reporting ("flagging") offensive User Content. At our discretion we will review, screen and delete User Content at any time and for any reason. Without recourse we can terminate the membership of any users.
Should you breach these Terms then you will indemnify us from and against any loss.
You are also aware that we have a statutory duty to report any User Content we may discover which we regard as being illegal.
This section sets out the what Looks Good deem you to be aware of or responsible for
In addition to the rules set out above you acknowledge that:
1) Looks Good is not responsible for, and is under no duty to verify the credentials of, other Users. Any contact you make with another User is made entirely at your own risk. If you decide to meet another User then it is your responsibility to be sensible as to where you meet, what information you leave with others and what you bring to the meeting;
2) the Services and the Looks Good Content are provided "as is" without any warranties While we aim to provide a good user experience, we cannot and do not represent or warrant that the Services will always be secure or error-free or that the Services will always function without delays, disruptions or imperfections;
3) Looks Good is hosted within the EU and if you are resident outside the UK you consent to your personal data being processed in the UK.
Accordingly, except where prohibited by law, in no event will we be liable for any loss that you may suffer as a result of using the Services. Your only remedy for dissatisfaction with the Services or any content is to stop using the Services.
This section is about who can use Looks Good.
Looks Good is intended for use by people who are 13 years of age or older and have not had a previous Looks Good membership terminated
This section is about data we collect.
By using the Looks Good application you agree to let Looks Good collect information about your usage of the application, this includes which other Users you correspond with and the nature of your correspondence with other Users. You also agree to let Looks Good collect certain types of information from and about your device.
You retain all ownership rights in your User Content. However, by submitting User Content to us, you hereby grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such User Content in connection with the Services, subject to your use of privacy settings in the Services to control who can see your User Content.
Any use of the Services or Looks Good Content other than as specifically authorized in these Terms, without our prior written permission, is strictly prohibited and will permit us to terminate the license to use Looks Good granted in these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms supersede all prior understandings regarding the provision of the Services and save for any fraudulent misrepresentation represent the complete agreement between you and us.